Online Content Producer | Part-Time
We are looking for a talented and motivated experienced blogger/writer with insurance industry knowledge/experience! The successful candidate will…
- Put their creative skills and passion for amazing written content to work for our online and some offline platforms.Translate their vision and goals into content assets that support marketing strategies.
- Seamlessly adapt their written voice and tone to suit a variety of insurance based topics, and subjects.
- Contribute ideas and opinions that help Hometown Quotes marketing initiatives.
- Assist in the development, review, and update of all marketing materials (print and digital), ensuring branding guidelines are respected at every level.
- Perform competitive benchmarking
- Propose and implement insights on how to improve marketing campaigns
- Follow competitive marketplace and email best-practice trends, identifying ways to integrate them into the strategy
- Maintain impeccable standards for written content to ensure high-quality, error-free assets are delivered on time.
- Take your writing seriously, understanding the role of giving and receiving constructive feedback on your work.
- Work efficiently to meet deadlines, managing internal timelines without compromising creative vision.
- Work in conjunction with other departments to ensure all project objectives are met and exceeded.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Experience in the insurance industry as an agent or knowledgable on topics that relate to insurance agents a benefit.
- Exceptional writing skills and a demonstrated ability to craft compelling content.
- Strong proficiency in substantive editing and adapting content across various channels.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proven ability to adapt and adjust content to maintain consistency with branding, theme, style, and tone.
- Able to manage multiple priorities and assignments under tight deadlines.
- Strong self-manager, with an impeccable eye for detail and accuracy. This is a remote position.
- Proficiency in Google docs, MS Office and WordPress.
Compensation: Salary TBD based on experience, plus benefits
Job type: Part-time
Location: Remote or Denver, CO