12 Quick Ideas to Jumpstart Your Insurance Blog
If you’ve never written a blog post or read many blogs, you may be wondering what you should write about. Never fear! The possibilities are endless.
What’s important is that what you write is unique and interesting, so Google will send readers to your blog and readers will stick around to read what you have to say.
Here’s a start:
1. Why did you decide to become an insurance agent?
2. What makes you unique from other insurance agents?
3. The insurance industry.
4. Special discounts for certain insurance products.
5. Consumer insurance tips.
6. Commentary about current news events that have an impact on insurance.
7. Things people can do to save money on insurance.
8. Consumer safety tips.
9. Why everyone needs insurance.
10. What should one do after an accident?
11. How to file an insurance claim.
12. The basic components of an insurance policy.
Take time to read other bloggers, as well. Find ones you like, and think about what you like about them—what makes them interesting? Chances are, other agents and clients may find similar topics or writing styles interesting, as well. Glean what you can from as many different sources available on the internet, and you won’t run out of things to write about, which will build your audience, and potentially your agency, as well.