We got a sneak peek at the new, improved Insurance Journal site!
We recently received an invitation to preview the brand new Insurance Journal website. Thanks to the IJ team for choosing us to be one of the very first to preview it!
Although their current site is well-organized and professional, the new site is much more intuitive, interactive and sleek.
– Online database of past articles from the print edition so you can bookmark and/or share with others.
– Topic centers allow you to focus on one specific topic like top news, agent/broker info, pricing, etc.
– Forums where you can discuss industry news, issues and insight with fellow insurance pros.
– Twitter feeds pulled from insurance agencies, insurance companies, insurance associations and more. (This is my favorite feature!)
– Comment areas so you can comment on your favorite (or not-so-favorite) article.
This is just the tip of the iceberg. They have several other improvements, but you’ll just have to wait. They haven’t given the launch date, so bookmark their site (if you haven’t already) and stay tuned here for more insurance news and insurance business-building tips!