How are you using Twitter for your insurance business?
If you haven’t bookmarked Albany Insurance Professional Ryan Hanley, take a second and go save his RSS feed. Hanley is an insurance agent in Albany, New York and who runs a blog about his experiences as an insurance professional.
In one of his most recent posts, Hanley shares how he personally uses Twitter to market his insurance business. Here’s a quick overview of why he encourages tweeting about your insurance agency:
1) Directing traffic to your insurance blog.
2) Staying up to date on local and national news headlines.
3) Fostering connections with clients and prospects.
4) Connecting with other insurance professionals.
5) Following other insurance industry leaders and staying on top of industry trends.
Thanks for sharing Ryan! Click here to read the full post.