Are you keeping your insurance sales funnel full?
Sales are the lifeblood of any business. As an insurance agent, what are you doing to keep the lifeblood of your insurance agency pumping? There are multiple ways you can keep your sales funnel full of new insurance prospects. Here are a few tips:
1) Become a Chamber of Commerce member. Chamber members enjoy a multitude of benefits, including networking opportunities, training classes/seminars, member directory listing and more.
2) Ask for referrals. Just do it. You’ll write some of your BEST business through referrals. Don’t be afraid to tell your current customers that your business is built on referrals and that you’d be honored to help any friends or family members who have insurance questions. (We talk about asking for referrals here.)
3) Ask your local media to help you publicize a “Dissect your insurance policy” day. There are SO many people who have no clue what is and what is not covered by their current insurance policies. Have a day where you encourage people to bring in their policies and let you explain, in plain English, what is and is not covered. HIGHLY unlikely the agent down the street is offering that. You may close some sales on the spot.
3) Generate online leads through your very own insurance agency website. If you have not yet created a website for your insurance business, what are you waiting for? The Internet is where many people go first when making a purchase decision. (Click here to read what you’re missing if you don’t have a website for your insurance business.)
4) Let HometownQuotes bring prospects to you! Okay, a shameless plug – but it’s true! HometownQuotes insurance leads are one more way to maintain a steady stream of prospects. Call to learn more: 1-800-820-2981.
May your funnel be full!