Why not try a video?
In the 2010 Affstat report, surveyors asked, “Are you currently integrating video in your affiliate marketing plan? The response? 70.6% of affiliates answered no. With new web-based technology and high speed internet, web videos have become easier to create and distribute. But before you turn on the camera and start rolling, here are a few tips.
1. Know your target audience. Remember, you are making the video for them, not for you.
2. Know the objective of your video. Are you trying to sell, market or simply entertain?
3. Decide what type of video you want to make. Your video style should match your objective.
4. Keep your audience engaged. If you don’t, you will lose them right off the bat.
5. Make sure the video is high quality. Good video quality establishes credibility and bad looks sloppy and unprofessional.